Caribou Biosciences is pioneering a new era of precision cell engineering and we are seeking talented and passionate individuals to help us in our mission to transform the development of new medical therapies and bio-based products.
Our founders, staff, and advisors comprise renowned scientific luminaries who have made key discoveries into the biology of CRISPR-Cas systems and in CRISPR-Cas genome editing. As we continue our rapid growth, we are excited to welcome new team members who share our commitment to translating the promise of the Caribou CRISPR-Cas platform across a host of exciting commercial applications.
Please explore our growing list of available positions below. We encourage qualified applicants to submit their resumes through the links below. If these current open positions are not a fit, we welcome you to send your resume to Caribou jobs. Due to the number of applicants, we are not able to respond to those who call our office.
- Analytical Development Scientist/Senior Analytical Development Associate
- Director of Accounting
- Director of Information Technology Compliance
- Director of Quality Assurance
- Director/Executive Director of Financial Planning and Analysis
- Director/Senior Director of Clinical Operations
- Director/Senior Director/VP of Stem Cell Therapeutics
- Executive Assistant to CEO/CFO
- Executive Assistant to CSO/SVP of Clinical Development
- Executive Director/Vice President of Business Development
- in vivo Pharmacology Research Associate
- Informatics/Research Scientist
- Lab Technician
- Laboratory Operations Associate
- Legal/HR Assistant
- Process Development Associate
- Research Associate/Senior Research Associate of T Cell Therapeutics
- Scientific Programmer
- Scientist/Senior Scientist of Stem Cell Therapeutics
- Scientist/Senior Scientist of Technology Development
- Senior Manager/Associate Director of Process Development
- Senior Patent Agent/Senior Patent Attorney
- Sequencing Research Associate
- Technology Development Research Associate
Equal Opportunity Employment
Caribou is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (as defined under California law), veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), taking or requesting statutorily protected leave, or any other basis protected by law. In addition, Caribou prohibits the harassment of any individual on any of the bases listed above or any other characteristics protected under federal, state, or local laws.
Notice for Recruiters
Recruitment and the employment process are managed through Caribou's Human Resources and all candidates must be presented through this avenue. Recruiters are requested not to contact our hiring managers or employees directly to inquire about open positions or to present candidates. To protect the interest of all parties involved, Caribou requires a signed agreement to be in place with a recruiter prior to the presentation of any candidates, and we do not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. Submission of unsolicited resumes in advance of a signed agreement between Caribou and a recruiter does not create any implied obligation on the part of Caribou.